Friday, October 27, 2017

Heidi Klum designs her own swimwear collection 

Colorful Boho patterns, refined lacing and tight bikinis - Heidi Klum's new swimwear line includes a variety of different designs. "As a creative designer and designer, my biggest goals in swimwear are a great fit, function and joy, I wanted the campaign to reflect that," explains the German. "I love the feeling of the hot sun on my skin and like to float in the water, and with my friend Francesco Carrozzini I am amused by the shoot for the campaign, the pictures convey the feeling of 'Heidi Klum Swim'. "

The fun is actually the four-fold mother in the pictures, which have emerged in the California Santa Monica, actually. In an interview, Heidi Klum also revealed which bathing suits she is private. Their clear favorite is therefore the triangle bikini in all its simplicity - favors with large-area prints. "I'm not a fan of crazy tanning strips and many strings, just give me enough fabric to cover the most important spots and I'm satisfied," says Klum. One of her personal favorite items from the current collection is a model from the "Majestic Shimmer" line. The designs, which come in a muted Mauve tone, are made of particularly soft material, the body gently shaping and "everyone stands."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plus size bras: the most beautiful models at low prices for generous breasts

A pulpy breast? It's a real glamor and feminine asset. That's why you have to take care of it. And that goes through the choice of a...